Monday, June 21, 2010

Its getting hot outside, make your nails reflect that!!

I think Summer is a time for neons! A time to lose the french manicure, black polish, dark mahogany, navy blues and get with the greens and yellows. This is why I think China Glaze has the best polishes for the summer look. I will show you Opi,Orly, Essie & China Glaze's Summer collection and you decide which you think deserves to be on your nails.


This is Opi's "Summer Flutter" and it has a pretty blue but is nothing out of the ordinary for me and just does not excite me... NEXTTT                          


This is Essie's "The Summer Collection", does not have a creative name but I guess it will do. The colors are not unusual and are very similar to some of their other colors from looking at the picture, but I hear they come out brighter. Anyways I love the green, I actually purchased it and used it twice. Essie never really has greens so this is kind of bold!!

This is the Pretty Edgy green! It came out really nice and shiny for some reason. This is without topcoat. WOW



This is the Orly Viva Summer Collection and I didnt purchase any colors from this collection but I probably will buy the navy blue called "La Playa" and the Shimmery Blue called "Bailamos". I actually think this collection is better than Opi's but maybe not Essies.

DRUMROLL MY FAVORITE IS......



These are just so vibrant, that I always flock to them when I want NEON. The only thing is you need more than 2 coats and definetly need to put topcoat bcz the colors have no shine, like most China Glaze. The only color that gets really streaky is the "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"



Its kind of weird that they had 2 pinks but I love both and there is a difference, one is more coral "Flip Flop Fantasy" while the other is a deeper pink "Pool Party"
.

Of course my favorite would be the "Sun Worshipper" (Orange) and the Blue "Towel Boy Toy" and Green "Kiwi Coolada"


Overall I think for Summer Collections it should be China Glaze :Poolside Collection > Essie's "The Summer Collection" > Orly Viva > Opi's Summer Flutter.

What do you think?????????

2 comments:

  1. i wanna fuck someone in those heels that are in that picture...that is all i wanted to say...ok have a fantastic day (PRESTIGE!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao u probably like jacob

    ReplyDelete