Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"The Volturri does not give second chances"

Eclipse is my favorite book from the Twilight Saga.


Yay Eclipse:Twilight Saga themed nails!! I painted my nails for the midnight showing of Eclipse!!! Yessss,I am a TWIHARD!

 So I used ......

Sephora's Gold Glitter
China Glaze: Liquid Leather
Color Club: High Society
Essie: Wicked

I figured a deep red/black would be kind dark like vampirish (if thats a word) and then the tan because the volturi symbol is like burgundy and gold.. so it all kind of ties in together.


Black is on my pinky and thumb, tan on the ring finger and burgundy on the two other ones.









And I did one random splatter paint design on one of the ring fingers but the graphcs on my fone suck so its not too clear...

















Overall, I recommend you read ECLIPSE and then go see it!!! Like I did not want it to end and cannot wait for Breaking Dawn. Oh yeah they are going to show a Harry Potter Commercial and it is so dope I cant wait for that movie either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment