Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Any color similar to Tiffany & Co is a color that should be worn!!



After countless polishes that were made with a bluish green hue but were never too close to Tiffany Blue, Essie has created a masterpiece lol..











I am exaggerating a little bit but their Turquoise and Caicos is such a pretty color .









So I loved the color so much, I took it and went to get it professionally manicured with a hand paint marble design.



















If you are like me and can not afford to buy Tiffany's Jewelry unless its a gift, then purchase the polish and you will love it!

2 comments:

  1. i looooooooove tiffany's!!! i will only marry a man who will get my 16 grand engagment ring from there lmao! nah im kidding but not really too much! i think im gonna get the colors thanks for writing that i love it. am i the only one commenting on shit??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha other ppl tell me they check it out I guess they just don't comment lol or I'm wackk

    ReplyDelete