Monday, June 21, 2010

Sephora's New Glitter Top Coats

Normally I am not too much of a shimmer or glitter person for topcoats but I love Sephora's new Glitter topcoats. At first I only bought the gold one which is called  "Only Gold for me", but then the next day I went back and bought the silver one called "Sparkle me Silver". Each bottle was $9 and worth is although I still feel like each one should be used over different colors.




I will let you see the difference. 











This is "Only Gold for me" over Color Club's "Wild Child"























  This is "Sparkle me Silver" over Color Club's "Wild Child"





















This is "Sparkle me silver" over Color Club's "Take me to your Chateau"


















Overall the Topcoats are great but I think the silver one should be used on light colors: light pinks, lilacs, whites,baby blues, pretty much pastels! And the Gold one looks nice over greens, purples and darker colors. Although Im pretty sure they both look BANGING ON BLACK! 
Buy it!! It is work the $18 and will dress up any manicure.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sparkles. I am always afraid to use fun colors like that cuz im sooo white so it will show up like crazy......at least that's what I think!! <3 tosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. bright colors will pop and look great on you... the black might be a little too dreary..but red and hot pinks will be so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg like i wish u were here i hate that i dont have real people to give me fashion advice...all i have is my mother that would love to dress me like i am home schooled!

    ReplyDelete