Monday, June 21, 2010

"Nail Polish Revolution" - Incoco

I figured it only makes sense for me to comment on the new "nail polish revolution:" it is called the Incoco dry nail applique. Incoco is very new, it is mostly in malls in New Jersey and one is Las Vegas. It almost resembles a sticker. Supposedly the sticker contains 1) a base coat 2) polish 3) a top coat, so all you theoretically have to do is put it on your finger, file it down and you are ready to go!!!


I bought glitter tips from Incoco and a regular pink color. The pink did not come out to well but I enjoyed the glitter tips.
























This is my hand with pink glitter tips and I added a clear coat of opi top coat on top of it.

This is Kelly's hand she tried the french manicure incoco tips and sheer coat and a glitter manicure
























This is my hand with gold glitter tips on top of hand painted manicure. The orange is not a sticker. The glitter over the design is from Sephora's new glitter polishes!














Overall I think Incoco is fun, not to messy, and great for the summer. Unfortunately I am a person who likes to change my nails almost daily so it may not be too economical. But if you are looking for a french manicure/tips that you want to last a while, then I would try it!!

1 comment: